30854 1/10 EP Ultima SC-R SP 2WD Truck Race Kit
Kyosho 1/10 Electric Powered 2WD Short Course Racing Truck Kit
The race proven Ultima SC-R has been updated with the latest factory team parts, giving you the ultimate short course truck in the market today.
Compatible with ROAR racing regulations, the ULTIMA SC-R kit is fully equipped with a range of high performance optional parts for a racing edge right from the start and at a great value.
Similar in size to a 1/8-class model, the lightweight finish weighs in at only 2,000g.
Short course truck racing has never been more dynamic with the advanced design and performance of the new ULTIMA SC-R SP!
* Velvet Coated Big Bore Shocks - Kyosho is well known for silky smooth shocks and the new Triple Cap shocks included with the new Ultima SC-R SP are no exception. The shock body consists of three major components, a top cap, velvet coated threaded bodies, and a lower cartridge. The velvet coated shock bodies feature a threaded spring pre-load collar for quick and easy adjustment. The threaded adjuster features an O-ring that prevents the preload settings from moving, which ensures consistent performance from start to finish. The lower shock cartridge allows for quick and easy maintenance of the double O-ring seals.
* New Slipper – New shape and material efficiently transfers the power through the drive train to the tires increasing the overall traction. Newly developed slipper clutch system new shape and new materials.
* Rear Offset Mount – Balance is the essence of any racing chassis and the offset motor mount centers the weight of the motor giving the perfect side to side balance. Rear offset motor mount set.
* Bullet Proof Brace – A new machined aluminum front hinge pin brace allows the highest security in protection and durability.
* Tungsten Balls – Tungsten diff balls, long lasting, reliable and durable diff balls made from the toughest material currently available.
* Hard Ends – Hard 4.8mm ball ends for increased security in the roughest race conditions.
* New Servo Saver – The current race conditions requires even more aggressive turns and maneuvers. The strengthened servo saver is extremely reliable and will linearly transfer all the drivers steering commands accurately and will hold the position without any issues.
* Clamp Wheel Hubs - 6 contact points spread the load on the wheel to prevent stripping and the larger, flat mounting surface keeps the wheels running straight and true. With New Gun Metal color matching the SP scheme.
What is a KIT?
A KIT is a higher level vehicle that includes nearly everything you will need to build a rolling chassis.
You will need to supply items like motor, esc, tires, wheels and radio equipment.
Required items may vary from kit to kit so please see Required Items For Completion section for full list.
* SC-R SP Kit set
* Hex wrenches - 3 sizes (1.5, 2.0, 2.5mm)
* Cross wrench (small)
* Instruction Manual
Required For Operation:
* 2-channel, 1-servo R/C System for cars
* Speed Control / Motor
* Tires / Tire insert
* 7.2V Ni-Cd/ Ni-MH/ Lipo battery
* Battery Charger NiMh or Lipo
* Batteries for R/C system
* Body (UMB601 Pre-Painted Body) (UMB651 Clear Body Set)
* Pinion gears
* Paint for body / Tools for assembly / Instant glue
Length: 550mm (21.6in)
Width: 296mm (11.6in)
Height: 197mm (7.7in)
Wheelbase: 329.5mm (12.9in)
Gear Ratio: 11,2:1
Weight: 2,000g w/body