1/18 AUTOart Road Diecast
72801 1/18 Ford Mustang GT390
AUTOart 72801 1/18 Ford Mustang GT390 (Red)
Forget what you know about American Muscle 1/18 die-cast cars. AUTOart re-writes the rules with a new release one collector called "The best die-cast American Muscle car I have ever seen"
Look at the images for yourself. It is hard to tell it is even a model at all!
What do you get for your money?
- doors that open with sill plates emblazoned with Ford logos
- the boot opens to reveal a spare tyre, lined boot and fuel filler line
- the bonnet hides a very accurate looking high performance 390ci V8 enhanced with plugleads. The battery, air cleaner and radiator all have decals on them
- how about a fully carpeted interior, seatbelts for the front and back seats
- it even has a dash mounted handbrake handle!
- chrome surrounded dials and a wealth of silver striping throughout the interior
- Firestone Firehawk tyres mounted on realistic chrome rims. Not that tacky overbright chrome, but subtle slightly weathered look wheels
- quad chrome exhaust tips
- open bonnet vents and fully open louvered cowl heater intakes and 'B' pillar louvres
- separate chrome surrounds around all the windows. Not just painted on
Best of all it sits right with the tyres tucked slightly in the guards.